Updated on November 28th, 2022 at 09:07 amThe tragic death of Joseph Robinette “Beau” Biden III, the son of Vice President Biden and former attorney general of Delaware, has put attention on a strong feeling of Deja Vu when the obvious — that “cell phone radiation does cause brain cancer” — could be responsible for taking the life of another great American public servant. Cell phone radiation is most likely the source for America’s surge in Brain cancer among politicians who have died at alarming rates since the explosion of wireless communications. It only took one Google search to reveal 23 potential political occupational brain tumor victims that have died since 1995, the source itself makes a disclaimer it is still incomplete from 1922-2010. The list separated for comparison (1995) is the year RF Safe’s Founder last held his daughter as a result of a birth defect attributed to RF Radiation exposure.
This can be found in an iPhone manual: “When using iPhone near your body for voice calls or for wireless data transmission over a cellular network, keep iPhone at least 15 mm (5/8 inch) away from the body, and only use carrying cases, belt clips, or holders that do not have metal parts and that maintain at least 15 mm (5/8 inch) separation between iPhone and the body.”That’s at least 23 political figures in 15 years that have died from brain cancer during the vast expansion into the wireless age we live in today. But what about the oldest records of political figures that died prior to 1995 of brain tumors before cell phones were standard issue in every Senator’s car, toting their briefcase phones that evolved into today’s commonplace pocket gadgets and wearable computers – COMPLETELY untested for human safety. OK, now let’s take into consideration that over the course of 73 years prior to 1995 there were only 13 political deaths related to brain tumors found while two of them may have also been cell phone users in the very late ’80s, early ’90s. MAKE THE RIGHT CALL! PAY ATTENTION TO THE TRUTH NOT WIRELESS-FUNDED ProPAGANDA!
- From 1922 to 1995 political figures died of brain cancer at an average rate of 0.178 per year.
- From 1995 to date political figures are dying at a rate greater than 1.533 per year.
- Single site source, however, it’s the largest reference available, simply because the government is not funding wireless researchers — the wireless industry says it isn’t needed and will scare consumers.
WHY NO CELL PHONE WARNINGS AT A FEDERAL LEVEL?Washington has lost control of the FCC, this is clear from the statements made in-behalf of the CTIA in recent opposition to Berkeley’s Right To Know law to inform consumers of the risk of RF Radiation exposure, passed on May 12th, 2015. It is no assumption (see video) that the current FCC chairman and former longtime CEO of the same CTIA organization hold the same position on hiding the truth about cell phone radiation hazards. America’s political figures were some of the first to adopt wireless technology as a part of their daily lives, and continue to average more minutes of usage than the average cell phone users even today – thus putting them at more risk in a shorter time. It’s very possible the real numbers of this wireless political graveyard caused by excessive RFR radiation exposure is likely 10 to 100x higher than the list of political figures below whose death’s may have been a direct result of cell phone radiation exposure. The loss of Beau Biden ever being attributed to cell phone radiation won’t come from any White House press releases – as mentioned the former leader of the wireless industry, Tom Wheeler is now the FCC chairman – appointed by Obama after Wheeler raised a reported 700k plus for Obama/Biden’s reelection. The son of Vice President Joe Biden had a glioblastoma multiforme or GBM. This all-too-common tumor has been linked to cell phone use. Another courageous Brain Tumor victim who passed only months ago to the same brain cancer, Jimmy Gonzalez, was also an Attorney like Beau Biden, and they both died of the same cell phone-induced brain cancer. However, campaign contributions weren’t a factor in Jimmy Gonzalez’s life – it was the TRUTH that mattered to him!! He had the courage to stand up for what was right for the American people — and everyone else around the world! Hear his full testimony that has forever changed the world’s perception on the safety of wireless technology! Political Brian Tumor stats seem to speak for themselves, may they all rest in peace, and the truth be revealed!
- Lucille Moore (Died from Brain Tumor in 1995) – Candidate for mayor of El Cajon, Calif
- Michael Lynn Synar (Died from Brain Tumor in 1996) — also known as Mike Synar – U.S. Representative from Oklahoma 2nd District, 1979-95
- Lucille Maurer (Died from Brain Tumor in 1996) — also known as Lucy Maurer; Lucille Shirley Darvin – Maryland state treasurer, 1987-96
- Frank Mariano Tejeda (Died from Brain Tumor in 1997) — also known as Frank Tejeda – U.S. Representative from Texas 28th District, 1993-97; died in office 1997
- Ellis Barkett Bodron (Died from Brain Tumor in 1997) – Member of Mississippi state house of representatives
- Patrick Layton Paulsen (Died from Brain Tumor in 1997) — also known as Pat Paulsen – candidate for Democratic nomination for President, 1996
- Grace Mary Stern (Died from Brain Tumor in 1998) — also known as Grace Mary Dain – a member of Illinois state house of representatives, 1985-93; member of Illinois state senate, 1993-95
- Frank Xavier Altimari (Died from Brain Tumor in 1998) — also known as Frank X. Altimari – 1982-85; Judge of U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, 1985-96; took senior status 1996.
- Jeanne Hurley Simon (Died from Brain Tumor in 2000) — also known as Jeanne C. Hurley – a member of Illinois state house of representatives
- Benjamin P. Bettridge (Died from Brain Tumor in 2000) — also known as Ben Bettridge – Washington Republican state chair, 1992
- David B. Hermelin (Died from Brain Tumor in 2000) – U.S. Ambassador to Norway, 1997-2000
- Italo S. Cappabianca (Died from Brain Tumor in 2001) — Member of Pennsylvania state house of representatives 2nd District, 1979-2001; died in office 2001.
- Irma Lerma Rangel (Died from Brain Tumor in 2003) — also known as Irma Rangel – a member of Texas state house of representatives, 1977-2003 (49th District 1977-82, 37th District 1983-92, 35th District 1993-2002, 43rd District 2003); died in office 2003
- Paul Harold Boeker (Died from Brain Tumor in 2003) — also known as Paul H. Boeker — U.S. Ambassador to Jordan, 1984-87
- E. Carlyle Smith, Jr. (Died from Brain Tumor in 2003) — Texas state house of representatives
- Robert James Harris (Died from Brain Tumor in 2005) — mayor of Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Robert E. O’Connor, Jr. (Died from Brain Tumor in 2006) — also known as Bob O’Connor – Mayor of Pittsburgh, Pa., 2006; defeated in primary, 1997, 2001; died in office 2006
- Robin Leo Beard, Jr. (Died from Brain Tumor in 2007) — also known as Robin L. Beard, Jr. — U.S. Representative from Tennessee 6th District
- Robert Evander McNair (Died from Brain Tumor in 2007) — also known as Robert E. McNair — South Carolina state house of representatives
- Elijah Pat Larkins (Died from Brain Tumor in 2009) — also known as E. Pat Larkins — Mayor of Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Helen Boosalis (Died from Brain Tumor in 2009) – Mayor of Lincoln, Neb., 1975-83; candidate for Governor of Nebraska, 1986
- Edward Moore Kennedy (Died from Brain Tumor in 2009) — also known as Edward M. Kennedy; Ted Kennedy; “Lion of the Senate” — Senator from Massachusetts, 1962-2009; died in office 2009
- Edward W. Cahill (Died from Brain Tumor in 2010) — also known as Ed Cahill — Mayor of Valley Stream, N.Y., 1999-2010; died in office 2010
Few consumers are aware of the manufacturer’s recommended minimum body separation from their cell phone because this information is often difficult to find. Thus, most consumers are in the dark about precautions they can take to keep their exposure to microwave radiation below the legal limit. To ensure that the cell phone does not exceed the legal limit, consumers should never keep their cell phone in their pockets or next to their skin. The cell phone is not tested directly against the body because most cell phones would fail the SAR test as the radiation absorption increases dramatically when the cell phone is close to the body. saferemr.comCell phones emit radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in the nonionizing microwave spectrum, which could be cancer-causing, although the wireless industry claims are singing the same tune played by big tobacco that definitive association has not yet been established – data is pouring in from all over the world, and many cities are now issuing warnings based on new scientific data in the USA. Berkeley CA passed the first law in the USA on May 12th, 2015 to mandate warning labels that children are at greater risk from exposure to cell phone radiation.
BERKELEY, CA – PHONE WARNING LABEL – APProVED MAY 12th 2015
The SAR test, adopted in 1996 by the FCC, was criticized by the U.S. Government Accountability Office in 2012. (5) The test does not reflect those who currently use cell phones, nor does it correspond to the way people use them. Today many children are cell phone users — the child’s brain absorbs twice the radiation as the adult’s brain. Moreover, the artificial head does not contain any metal (e.g., dental fillings, earrings, or eyeglass frames) which could increase the radiation absorption beyond what the laboratory-generated SAR reflects. (5) The FCC assumes that consumers will carry their cell phones in a manufacturer-approved holder that keeps the phone a minimum distance from the body. However, people do not reliably keep their phone away from their body in a cell phone holder. For the SAR test, the FCC allows the manufacturer to choose the separation distance between the cell phone and the test model as long as consumers are informed about the minimum distance tested. Few consumers are aware of the manufacturer’s recommended minimum body separation from their cell phone because this information is often difficult to find. Thus, most consumers are in the dark about precautions they can take to keep their exposure to microwave radiation below the legal limit. saferemr.com