In today’s world, it’s not really practical to stop using your cell phone. However, using the proper RF safety accessories can dramatically lower your RF exposure levels.
For example, automobile accidents kill more people every year than many diseases do, and nobody is suggesting that people stop driving their cars.
Instead, the government requires safety standards, like air bags, and forces drivers take safety precautions, such as wearing seat belts and car seats for children.
Studies have shown that the debate about cell phone radiation being hazardous or not is over, and it is time to create a public policy that will address these issues as bio-effects have been observed at a rate of 92 percent in 80 peer-reviewed studies.
Therefore, it is important for governments of different countries to come together to create legislation that will limit cell phone radiation. Governments must demand mandates for reduction in radiation levels by forcing cell phone manufactures and service providers to use different technologies than the existing ones which are available today
Vortis Technology is an example of advanced antenna technology that reduces radiation with destructive wave interference. The RF wave interference patterns created by Vortis antenna technology cancels the radiation directed at a users head .
Alongside, users should be made aware of the possible side-effects of cell phone use, so that they understand the importance of taking added safety precautions such as using an RF Safe headset and RF Safe Flip Cover Shield
Consumers can take precautions with cell phone radiation safety accessories to minimize the risk associated with cell phones no-matter how they prefer to use their phone.
HOW TO USE YOUR CELL PHONE SAFELY
• Don’t put your cell phone right next to your body. Moving a cell phone even an inch from the body can greatly reduce radiation exposure. Signal strength falls off as the square of the distance to the source. This means that if you double the distance to the source, which is the cell phone to your head, the signal strength would be four times less, since two squared is four. If you triple the distance, the signal strength would be nine times less, and so on. At 10 times the distance between the cell phone and your head, the signal strength is 100 times less, and at 100 times the distance, it would be 10,000 times less.
• Keep conversations short. The less you talk on your cell phone, the less exposure to radiation you will have. So by keeping voice conversations short, you’re limiting your cell phone radiation exposure .
• Use an air-tube headset. Experts recommend using either an air-tube headset or a Bluetooth air-tube headset. While you may still be exposed to some radiation using either type of headset, there is very little cranial exposure. Either headset is still a lot better option than holding the phone directly to your ear. If you do use a Bluetooth headset, Rf Safe’s air-tube model removes electronics from your ear. Since we still don’t know the long-term effects of radiation exposure at these very low levels, RF Safe adds radiation shielding to the transmitter shirt clip
• Use the speaker phone function of the cell phone. For the same reason you’d use an air-tube headset, using a speaker phone is another very good option. It keeps the cell phone away from your body, and you don’t have to worry about using a headset. Of course, the downside is that everyone around you will hear your conversation, so this may only be something you do when you’re at home or somewhere private.
• Turn your cell phone off when you are not using it. For example, turn off your phone when you go to sleep at night and don’t sleep with it next to your body. All Android and iPhone smartphones allow you to put your cell phone in “airplane mode.” This shuts down the microwave transmitter portion of your phone. You can also turn off the Wi-Fi, too, just to be as RF safe as possible.
• Avoid using your cell phone in places where you get a poor signal. Many consumers also don’t realize that cell phones emit different amounts of radiation depending on where they are with respect to a wireless operator’s cell phone tower. Cell phones are constantly communicating with cell phone towers, but the further away the subscriber is from the cell tower, the weaker the signal. In order to connect to the cell tower, the device must boost its power, which increases the amount of radiation emitted. This means that if you get poor reception in your basement, you should move upstairs to your living room, where you have better reception, to talk on your cell phone. Tawkon’s Friedlander noted that a minute of talk time in a “red zone,” where the radiation is likely higher because of a poor cell phone signal, is equivalent to the amount of exposure you’d get talking on the phone for three hours in a “green zone,” where reception is good and the radiation emitted from a cell phone is much less.
• Text, IM, or use the Net more than talking on your phone. When you’re texting or using your phone to access the Internet, you aren’t holding it up to your head the same way you would if you were talking on it. So texting and using other forms of communication that don’t require you to put the phone to your head or right next to your body are good ways to reduce exposure.
• Carry your cell phone in your purse or backpack instead of in your pocket. Again, it’s all about creating distance between you and your cell phone. So if you carry your phone away from your body, then you are reducing your exposure. If the cell phone needs to be in use with the phone carried on your body, RF Safe offers a line of cell phone radiation protective flip cover cases and pocket shields
RF SAFE RADIATION SAFETY ACCESSORIES
The most important accessories below are included in RF Safe’s SCP (Safe Cell Phone) Packages.
As a first line defense against cranial radiation exposure you can use a radiation free air tube headset by RF Safe. These headsets work much like a wired headset but there are no wires to conduct the radiation to your head. Only radiation free air tubes conduct the sound to your ears. Amazing sound while reducing your exposure to EMFs.
RF SAFE HEADSETS
RF Safe’s Air Tube Headset! This technology utilizes a state-of-the-art enhanced sound chamber which delivers crystal clear sound through an air-filled wireless tube. RF Safe Headsets use acoustic tube technology to deliver amazing headset sound to the ears without radiation going into the brain.
RF SAFE FLIP COVER SHIELDS
Protection with easy access to all ports/buttons
Custom Fit Flip Covers and Universal Flip Covers! Flip cover cases add sophistication and elegance to protecting your phones display screen. Now the best flip cover cases are enhanced by the multi faceted layers of extra protection RF Safe provides cell phone users from RF radiation exposure. (Test Yourself)
UNIVERSAL POCKET SHIELD
RF Safe Universal Pocket Shield! This accessory has two functions. OUTER LAYER Receive calls perfectly while getting 180 degree radiation protection! Works by reflecting the RF radiation away from your body! INNER LAYER Stops 99.9% of the GPS Signal and 99.9% of the phone’s rf signal! No phone monitoring or tracking is possible!