Sony Xperia M Radiation LevelsHead SAR
Sony Xperia M - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 22 June 2013
- US SAR Ratings USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg - FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot N/A
- Simultaneous Head The highest possible SAR test when held against your HEAD with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Simultaneous Body The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Hotspot SAR The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY using the phone as a hotspot with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
EU SAR Level
- EU SAR Ratings European Legal Limit is 2.0 W/kg - EU SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over TEN grams of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level N/A
- Body SAR Level N/A
Sharing with friends and connecting your world has never been easier. Based on NFC (near field communication), Sony Xperia M’s one-touch functions connect one device to another in a single tap. No wires, cables, or fiddling with settings necessary.
Let the Xperia M shine in your hand. Choose from four stunning colours and let the premium details woo you. This smartphone makes no compromises when it comes to appearance.
Those amazing moments you’ve captured. Your favourite sitcoms. Or that music video you love watching again and again. This Bluetooth smartphone comes with a bright 4(10.16 cm) high quality display that’s perfectly sized for immersive entertainment – all without being bulky.
From the aluminium power button to the premium glass screen, Xperia M combines an array of carefully selected design details, held together by an innovative skeleton frame. Created with Sony OmniBalance design, this slim smartphone is especially crafted with symmetry in mind.
Designed with customisable illuminations, your Xperia M becomes even more unique. It will notify you of incoming calls, Facebook updates and more. Just another way that this Bluetooth smartphone makes your personality shine through.
Built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras, Xperia M comes with a 5 megapixel camera that lets you record in HD. It’s also designed with Auto Focus, a dedicated camera key that can shoot from a locked screen, plus a fast-capture function that goes from sleep to snap under one second – meaning you’ll never miss a capture-worthy moment again.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology used to capture clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
With Battery STAMINA Mode, Wi-Fi and data traffic are disabled during standby, but you still receive incoming calls, texts and alarms. And since everyone has different needs, you can easily customise which apps you want to receive push notifications from even in standby mode. Facebook notifications on or off? It’s up to you
The latest Sony software with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Plus processor. This dual core processor gives your Bluetooth smartphone top performance and speed without draining your battery – run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with no loading time, and stream videos without a break. The Snapdragon™ S4 Plus is asynchronous, which means each core is powered up and down independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don’t.