Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Radiation LevelsHead SAR
|Radiation Levels||HEAD (1g)||BODY (1g)||HOTSPOT (1g)|
|Cellular Only||0.39 W/kg||0.67 W/kg||1.1 W/kg|
|Simultaneous||0 W/kg||0 W/kg||0 W/kg|
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Safety Tip: Turning Off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Reduces Radiation.
This SAR chart reveals how turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 can significantly reduce your exposure to radiation. Our SAR comparison chart shows that by simply turning off these transmitters, you can lower the RF radiation exposure to your head by %, and you can lower exposure to the body by %, when considering these differences between cellular-only (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth OFF) and simultaneous use exposure (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth ON), a wise way to reduce excessive phone radiation is to tap off unnecessary transmitters when not in use. Additionally, when using your phone as a hotspot, turning off Bluetooth can reduce your exposure by up to 100% according to the FCC SAR report for device number A3LSMN930F.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SAR Levels
|RADIATION LEVELS||CELLULAR ONLY||(% DIFF)||SIMULTANEOUS|
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of a mobile device measures the amount of radio frequency energy absorbed by the body during device usage.
The SAR values for the Galaxy Note 7 (FCC ID A3LSMN930F) are as follows:
- 0.39 W/kg when held at the head with cellular transmission only
- 0.67 W/kg when worn on the body with cellular transmission only
- 1.1 W/kg when used as a Hotspot or Airplay
- 0 W/kg when held at the head with simultaneous cellular and Wi-Fi transmission
- 0 W/kg when worn on the body with simultaneous cellular and Wi-Fi transmission
- when used as a Hotspot simultaneously with other transmitters active.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 19 July 2016
- FCC ID The FCC ID is the code used to register a device for FCC compliance A3LSMN930F
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 0.39 W/kg
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 0.67 W/kg
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active 1.10 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot 1.56 W/kg
EU SAR Level
- Head SAR Level 0.25 W/kg
- Body SAR Level 1.28 W/kg