Motorola DROID MAXX 2 Radiation LevelsHead SAR
|Radiation Levels||HEAD (1g)||BODY (1g)||HOTSPOT (1g)|
|Cellular Only||0.46 W/kg||0.1 W/kg||0.2 W/kg|
|Simultaneous||0 W/kg||0 W/kg||0 W/kg|
Motorola DROID MAXX 2 Safety Tip: Turning Off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Reduces Radiation.
This SAR chart reveals how turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your Motorola DROID MAXX 2 can significantly reduce your exposure to radiation. Our SAR comparison chart shows that by simply turning off these transmitters, you can lower the RF radiation exposure to your head by %, and you can lower exposure to the body by %, when considering these differences between cellular-only (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth OFF) and simultaneous use exposure (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth ON), a wise way to reduce excessive phone radiation is to tap off unnecessary transmitters when not in use. Additionally, when using your phone as a hotspot, turning off Bluetooth can reduce your exposure by up to 100% according to the FCC SAR report for device number IHDT56UB2.
Motorola DROID MAXX 2 SAR Levels
|RADIATION LEVELS||CELLULAR ONLY||(% DIFF)||SIMULTANEOUS|
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of a mobile device measures the amount of radio frequency energy absorbed by the body during device usage.
The SAR values for the DROID MAXX 2 (FCC ID IHDT56UB2) are as follows:
- 0.46 W/kg when held at the head with cellular transmission only
- 0.1 W/kg when worn on the body with cellular transmission only
- 0.2 W/kg when used as a Hotspot or Airplay
- 0 W/kg when held at the head with simultaneous cellular and Wi-Fi transmission
- 0 W/kg when worn on the body with simultaneous cellular and Wi-Fi transmission
- when used as a Hotspot simultaneously with other transmitters active.
Motorola DROID MAXX 2 - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 20 July 2015
- FCC ID The FCC ID is the code used to register a device for FCC compliance IHDT56UB2
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 0.46 W/kg
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 0.10 W/kg
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active 0.20 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot 1.45 W/kg