Facts First: Understanding the Complex Factors Behind Beau Biden’s Death
The special counsel report says that Biden did not remember “even within several years” when his son Beau Biden died. The facts are clear Beau Biden did not die because of his deployment to Iraq and all factual evidence points to the GBM being caused by Beau Biden’s cell phone usage. A direct result of a parent not teaching a child safe cell phone habits. #1 Don’t hold a microwave transmitter to your head unless no other option! Speakerphone and Text!
In recent discussions surrounding the tragic loss of Beau Biden, son of President Joe Biden, there have been varied opinions and beliefs about the cause of his cancer. Some individuals, influenced by comments and public statements President Joe Biden has made, have come to believe that Beau’s deployment to Iraq directly led to his battle with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), an aggressive form of brain cancer. While the pain and loss experienced by the Biden family are unequivocal, it’s important to clarify the facts and the scientific consensus regarding the potential causes of Beau’s death.
First and foremost, it is essential to recognize that Beau Biden’s service and deployment to Iraq were acts of profound bravery and patriotism. Veterans and service members are exposed to numerous risks in their line of duty, which can have lasting impacts on their health. However, the assertion that Beau Biden’s cancer was directly caused by his service in Iraq does not align with the current understanding of glioblastoma multiforme and its etiology.
Glioblastoma is a complex disease, and its causes are not fully understood. The scientific community acknowledges that cancer, including GBM, results from a combination of genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors. To date, there is no conclusive evidence linking short military service in Iraq to an increased risk of developing GBM. While veterans face various health challenges, attributing Beau Biden’s cancer to his deployment oversimplifies the multifaceted nature of cancer development.
On the other hand, concerns have been raised about the potential link between prolonged cell phone use and the risk of brain tumors, including GBM. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as “possibly carcinogenic to humans” based on an increased risk of glioma, a category that includes GBM, associated with wireless phone use. Studies, such as those conducted by the National Toxicology Program (NTP) and the Ramazzini Institute (RI), have provided evidence that supports further investigation into this potential risk, especially with long-term and high-intensity cell phone use.
It’s crucial to approach this topic with sensitivity and a commitment to understanding based on evidence. While it’s natural to seek answers and explanations for the tragedies we face, we must rely on the best available scientific evidence to guide our understanding and our actions. This means acknowledging the limitations of our current knowledge, advocating for continued research into all potential risk factors for GBM, and adopting precautionary measures to protect our health where evidence suggests a possible risk.
In remembering Beau Biden, let us honor his legacy by supporting veterans and their families, advocating for research into the health impacts of military service, and encouraging a science-based approach to understanding and addressing the causes of complex diseases like GBM. Our discussions and beliefs about health and disease should be informed by compassion, evidence, and a steadfast commitment to the truth!
As we navigate these complex issues, let’s stand together in support of those who serve, those we’ve lost, and the ongoing pursuit of knowledge that can lead to better health outcomes for all. Beau Biden’s memory deserves no less.
Jimmy Gonzalez, was also an Attorney like Beau Biden, and they both died of the same cell phone-induced brain cancer. However, campaign contributions weren’t a factor in Jimmy Gonzalez’s life – it was the TRUTH that mattered to him!! He had the courage to stand up for what was right for the American people — and everyone else around the world!
Political Brian Tumor stats seem to speak for themselves, may they all rest in peace, and the truth be revealed!
Since Jimmy’s warning about cell phones causing GBM (Glioblastoma) brain tumors, there is a rapidly growing list of political brain tumor deaths potentially linked to wireless radiation exposure that now includes the very honored Senator John McCain, who has succumbed to his GBM (Glioblastoma) diagnosis.
When engaging in a debate about the cause of Beau Biden’s cancer, it’s crucial to approach the topic with sensitivity and an understanding of the scientific evidence available. While it is not possible to definitively conclude the exact cause of Beau Biden’s glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), a type of brain cancer, there are scientific discussions and research findings that can inform a reasoned argument regarding potential risk factors, including cell phone use.
Argument Points for Cell Phone Use and GBM Risk:
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Classification: The IARC, part of the World Health Organization, classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as “possibly carcinogenic to humans” (Group 2B) in 2011, based on an increased risk of glioma, a type of brain cancer that includes GBM, associated with wireless phone use.
- National Toxicology Program (NTP) Findings: The NTP study found “clear evidence” of a link between cell phone radiation and malignant schwannomas in the hearts of rats, as well as “some evidence” of gliomas. While this study was conducted on animals, it raises concerns about the potential carcinogenic effects of cell phone radiation on humans.
- Ramazzini Institute (RI) Study: Complementing the NTP’s findings, the RI study reported similar results, showing an increase in schwannomas and gliomas in rats exposed to environmental levels of radiofrequency radiation. This study is significant because the exposure levels were similar to what humans might experience from cell phone towers.
- Consistency in Research: While individual studies may have limitations, the consistency across multiple research findings supports the argument that there is a plausible link between cell phone radiation exposure and the development of brain tumors, including GBM.
- Precautionary Measures: Given the classification by IARC and findings from significant studies like those conducted by the NTP and RI, adopting precautionary measures (e.g., using speaker mode or earphones) is advised by some public health experts to minimize exposure to cell phone radiation.
- Location of Tumor and Cell Phone Use: Anecdotal evidence and some case-control studies have suggested a potential association between the side of the head where cell phones are predominantly used and the location of brain tumors. This point could be used to argue that consistent, long-term use of a cell phone on the same side of the head as the tumor might increase the risk, though it’s important to note that this evidence is not conclusive.
The special counsel report says that Biden did not remember “even within several years” when his son Beau Biden died. The facts are clear Beau Biden did not die because of his deployment to Iraq and all factual evidence points to the GBM being caused by Beau Biden’s cell phone usage. A direct result of a parent not teaching a child safe cell phone habits. #1 Don’t hold to head unless no other option!