Sony Xperia C Radiation LevelsHead SAR
Sony Xperia C - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 24 June 2013
- US SAR Ratings USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg - FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot N/A
- Simultaneous Head The highest possible SAR test when held against your HEAD with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Simultaneous Body The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Hotspot SAR The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY using the phone as a hotspot with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
EU SAR Level
- EU SAR Ratings European Legal Limit is 2.0 W/kg - EU SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over TEN grams of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level N/A
- Body SAR Level N/A
Sony Xperia C created with Sony engineering expertise, this dual SIM smartphone offers a large 5(12.7 cm) qHD display with a 540 x 960 pixel screen resolution for a viewing experience that’s absolutely amazing. Images are sharp, crisp and bright, allowing you to enjoy every detail of every scene to the fullest.
Xperia C was created using the same expertise and components as leading Sony cameras. It comes with an 8 MP camera with Exmor R, which lets you take exceptional pictures, even in challenging light conditions. And with HDR for photos, your subject looks as bright as you remember, even when backlit. Xperia C also has a dedicated camera key that can shoot from a locked screen, and a fast-capture function that goes from sleep to snap in under one second.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology used to capture clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
Sony Xperia C Android smartphone offers a camera that allows you to take amazing self-portraits. Switch on the self-portrait function and let the intelligent voice-guide tell you where to stand, ensuring that your face is perfectly focused inside the frame. And since the self-portrait engine takes pictures using the main camera, the picture quality will always be excellent. Want to make that self-portrait all the more stunning? Turn on the portrait retouch and watch your portrait become flawless. For a picture perfect you – every time.
Who says you have to have an NFC-enabled TV in order to mirror your smartphone on the big screen? Or to go from headphones to speakers? Instead, you can “Throw” content from your Bluetooth smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth. Using “Throw”, a smart application integrated into your Xperia apps, your smartphone finds the best way to wirelessly connect to other devices. Or why not use a Miracast™ Wireless Display? It lets you wirelessly stream your smartphone to your TV over Wi-Fi.
Sony Xperia C has a powerful Quad-core processor. This advanced processor gives you maximum performance and speed. Run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with shorter loading time, and stream videos without a break.
Smartphones use a lot of power, even when you’re not actively using them. All those apps that you have on your Android™ smartphone may still be running in the background, draining your battery. Battery STAMINA Mode saves you wasted battery drain. It recognises when you’re not using your display and automatically turns off the functions you don’t need, while keeping the notifications you want. As soon as you press the power button to wake up your screen, everything is up and running again.
- [pullquote] Sony Xperia C SAR:
- 0.27 W/kg
- 0.36 W/kg
- Product Specific Use:
- 1.06 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission:
- 1.25 W/kg
When Buying a Smartphone, it’s important to know the SAR rating of any phone you plan on making part of your life. 1.60 w/kg is the max SAR rating — higher than that, a cell phone couldn’t be sold to the public under FCC safety rules for human radiation absorption.
The connection between cell phone radiation and potential threats to your health has more or less been formally proven in recent studies, you may be interested to know that there are only a few cell phones with FCC SAR ratings lower than the Sony Xperia C which has an SAR rating of 0.27 watts per kilogram (W/kg). Sony Xperia C