HTC One S Radiation LevelsHead SAR
HTC One S - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 24 February 2012
- US SAR Ratings USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg - FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot N/A
- Simultaneous Head The highest possible SAR test when held against your HEAD with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Simultaneous Body The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Hotspot SAR The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY using the phone as a hotspot with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
EU SAR Level
- EU SAR Ratings European Legal Limit is 2.0 W/kg - EU SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over TEN grams of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level N/A
- Body SAR Level N/A
HTC One S boasts a head-turning design on our thinnest phone yet. With beauty both inside and out, our new 4.3-inch display delivers a rich viewing experience like you’ve never seen before. You’ll love the camera that captures every moment (even in low light) with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos. Plus, with Beats Audio™ you hear authentic, deep sound with true, finely-tuned details.
With this camera you never miss a shot. Capture every moment with a camera that starts-up in less than a second, and has rapid-fire continuous shooting. You’ll never again have to choose between capturing a video or a picture—with VideoPic you can get both at the same time. And you’ll get the best images even under the worst conditions: low light, no light and back light… None are a problem.
Sound on your HTC One S phone is worth bragging about. With Beats Audio™, listening is truly different. Whether playing music or games, watching movies or videos, or your in-car experience, you get rich, authentic sound. Plus with our integrated music experience, easily access all your music libraries, favorite audio apps and internet radio simultaneously from one convenient location.
HTC One S comes in two exceptional finishes. The first goes through a special process that transforms the surface into a ceramic, super-dense finish that is three times more durable than stainless steel. The second finish is a gradient, anodized metal with a striking light-to-dark fade across the phone.