Updated on November 17th, 2022 at 07:56 am
This FarUV Lighting product includes a custom-sized Band-Pass Filter required when using Excimer 20-watt 222nm Far-UVC light bulbs for AP-UVGI (Active Personnel Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) applications.
Buy this Excimer 20-watt 222nm Far-UVC light for sale with remote control, motion sensor, loop LED display timer and 24V power supply.
Buy Sample Price $1554 each
Buy Carton Wholesale Price 10 units= $9999 || $999 each
Buy 10 Carton Wholesale Price = $77700 || $777 each
- Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS
Complete QuantaGuard filtered excimer lamp 222nm Far-UVC light assembly with remote control, motion sensor, loop LED display timer, and 24V power supply is available in three QuantaGuard excimer lamp models: 5-Watt, 15-Watt, and 20-Watt.
222nm Far Uvc DF28B-20W Disinfection Excimer Lamp
QuantaLamp: Replacement 20W Far-UV Bulb
QuantaModule: Replacement 20W Far-UV Module
It is widely known that Far-UVC wavelengths inactivate viruses that exist in public places safely. A means to control pathogen levels with active personnel present made it impossible to use UVGI until the recent advancement creating a new branch using Far-UVC wavelengths referred to as AP-UVGI (Active Personnel Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation).
As innovators in RF safety when using EMR around humans, we feel it is necessary to make AP-UVGI technology available to everyone, with 222nm Far UVC light from the KrCl Excimer 222nm Far UVC excimer lamp, which is called QuantaGuard as a fully assembled Far-UV lamp ready for mounting with hardware included.
Just some features of using AP-UVGI Far UVC light
- No harm to human and animals, much safer than traditional 254 nm UVC lamp
- Proprietary Safety Filter Technology Included to Ensure Narrowband 222nm Emission
- Mercury Free – Environmental Friendly
- Large Production Capacity
- Effective Germicidal Wavelength
- Effective Reduction of Viruses, Bacteria, and Spores
- Wide Operating Temperature
- Instantaneous On/Off at Full Output Power
- No Lifetime Reduction by Frequent On/Off Cycles
222nm far UVC disinfection lamp is designed for long-range air, and surface disinfection with active personnel safe inside the area targeted for UVGI up to the daily exposure limits.
- Input Voltage(V): DC 24V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 5000
- Warranty(Year): 1-Year
- Support Dimmer: No
- Lighting solutions service: 222nm Far Uvc Disinfection
- Lifespan (hours): 4000
- Voltage: 220V
- Application: Home, Hotel, Office, Retail spaces, Occupied areas, General areas, Restaurants, Hospital, Commercial locations, Airport, School
- Power Supply: DC
- Portable: No
- Light Source: Quartz Tube
- Peak wavelength(nm): 222
- UV Optical Power(μW/cm2): 5000
- Appplication Area(㎡): 30
- Switch Mode: Remote Control, Manual Button, Bluetooth, Motion Sensor
- Rated Power: 20W
- Input Voltage: DC24V
- Safety Requirement: Mercury Free
- Material: Quartz Glass Filter, Aluminum Alloy, Sandblasting Oxidation (Silver)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20℃ to +50℃
- Warranty: 12 months
- Life Span: 4000+
- Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS
- Beam Angle: 60degree
- UV lamp: 222nm