Moto G 4G Radiation LevelsHead SAR
Moto G 4G - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 14 May 2014
- US SAR Ratings USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg - FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active N/A
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot N/A
- Simultaneous Head The highest possible SAR test when held against your HEAD with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Simultaneous Body The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
- Hotspot SAR The highest possible SAR test when held against your BODY using the phone as a hotspot with cellular and WiFi transmitters active, N/A
EU SAR Level
- EU SAR Ratings European Legal Limit is 2.0 W/kg - EU SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over TEN grams of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level N/A
- Body SAR Level N/A
Enjoy incredible speed and seamless experiences streaming videos, downloading content, and connecting with family and friends.
The sharpest 4.5″ HD screen in its class, all-day battery, quad-core processor, Android™ 4.4, KitKat®, and 15+ colourful backs to customise your Moto G 4G phone.
What you’ll notice first about Moto G 4G is the sharp HD screen. The edge-to-edge display stretches to all four corners of the phone. Watch, read and browse on a big, brilliant display. You’ll get a sharp picture and then some.
Touch anywhere to take a shot, capture panoramic pictures or record HD video with front and back cameras. And within three clicks, quickly share your best photos with friends and family. To get the shot, and stay in touch, Moto G 4G is all the camera you need.
There’s music in the world and tons of it is still free. Just grab a pair of headphones and tune in with Moto G 4G’s FM radio.* Listen to your favorite stations or pick up a new signal. It’s all yours to explore.
You don’t have to hang up to send an email or turn off YouTube when you want to text. Moto G 4G multitask as easily as you do.
Moto G 4G is smart when it comes to the battery, so as you go about your day, you won’t run out of power.
With Android™ 4.4, KitKat® you’ll experience a more polished design, improved performance, and new features.
Moto G 4G owners get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage free for two years* to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files (that’s on top of the standard 15GB).