LG G5 Radiation LevelsHead SAR
|Radiation Levels||HEAD (1g)||BODY (1g)||HOTSPOT (1g)|
|Cellular Only||0.52 W/kg||1.24 W/kg||1.24 W/kg|
LG G5 Safety Tip: Turning Off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Reduces Radiation.
This SAR chart reveals how turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your LG G5 can significantly reduce your exposure to radiation. Our SAR comparison chart shows that by simply turning off these transmitters, you can lower the RF radiation exposure to your head by %, and you can lower exposure to the body by %, when considering these differences between cellular-only (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth OFF) and simultaneous use exposure (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth ON), a wise way to reduce excessive phone radiation is to tap off unnecessary transmitters when not in use. Additionally, when using your phone as a hotspot, turning off Bluetooth can reduce your exposure by up to 100% according to the FCC SAR report for device number ZNFH850.
LG G5 SAR Levels
|RADIATION LEVELS||CELLULAR ONLY||(% DIFF)||SIMULTANEOUS|
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of a mobile device measures the amount of radio frequency energy absorbed by the body during device usage.
The SAR values for the g5 (FCC ID ZNFH850) are as follows:
- 0.52 W/kg when held at the head with cellular transmission only
- 1.24 W/kg when worn on the body with cellular transmission only
- 1.24 W/kg when used as a Hotspot or Airplay
- when used as a Hotspot simultaneously with other transmitters active.
LG G5 - SAR Levels
FCC SAR Levels
- FCC Approval Date This is the date the phone SAR test was completed before the phone's release to the public as required by law. 17 March 2016
- FCC ID The FCC ID is the code used to register a device for FCC compliance ZNFH850
- Head SAR Level SAR test when held against your head when only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 0.52 W/kg
- Body SAR Level SAR test when held against your body only using cellular service. Wifi and other transmitter are NOT active 1.24 W/kg
- Product Specific Use SAR test when held against your body only using the phone as a hotspot. Cellular and other transmitter are NOT active 1.24 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission The highest possible SAR recorded with ALL transmitters active, Cellular, WiFi, and Hotspot 1.50 W/kg
EU SAR Level
- Head SAR Level 0.52 W/kg
- Body SAR Level 1.24 W/kg