Galaxy S23 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S23 vs Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The use of smartphones has become an essential part of our daily routine. From communication to entertainment and work, we rely on them heavily. However, with the increasing use of smartphones, there are also growing concerns about the potential health risks posed by cell phone radiation. The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of a mobile device measures the amount of radio frequency energy absorbed by the body during device usage.
The SAR values for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (FCC ID A3LSMS918B) are as follows:
- 0.98 W/kg when held at the head
- 1.10 W/kg when worn on the body
- 1.20 W/kg when used as a hotspot or Airplay
- 1.59 W/kg at the head and on the body with simultaneous cellular and Wi-Fi transmission
- 1.54 W/kg when used as a hotspot simultaneously with other transmitters active.
To minimize the potential health risks associated with cell phone radiation, it’s important to reduce exposure as much as possible. This can be achieved by using hands-free devices and keeping the phone away from the body, as well as by using a phone case with built-in radiation shielding technology.
One such example is the RF Safe® Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra QuantaCase™ RFS1. This case is designed to deflect the strongest line-of-sight radiation away from the body while not obstructing the phone’s antenna. Made of lab-tested microwave RF shielding technology, it reduces excessive radiation exposure across a wide range of radio frequencies, including 5G, Wi-Fi, and cellular. Additionally, the case features an integrated RFID-blocking wallet for added security.
The QuantaCase RFS1 provides RFID and anti-radiation protection without any conductive or signal-impeding components in the back of the case, allowing the phone to operate at its lowest possible output level and reducing the amount of harmful radiation emitted. The case also protects the phone from scratches, cracks, and dings.
To use the RF Safe® Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra QuantaCase™ RFS1 effectively, it’s recommended to always close the front flip cover and use the speakerphone when privacy is not an issue. When storing in a pocket, face the front flap towards the body to deflect the strongest line-of-sight radiation. When texting, fold the flap behind the phone to shield the back while held in hand.
It’s important to keep in mind that maintaining a distance from the phone is the best way to reduce EMF exposure. However, using a phone case with built-in radiation shielding technology like the RF Safe® Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra QuantaCase™ RFS1 can provide an extra layer of protection.
In conclusion, cell phone radiation is a matter of concern that must be taken into account when using smartphones. The RF Safe® Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra QuantaCase™ RFS1 is a great solution for those looking to reduce their exposure to radiation while still being able to use their phone in a convenient and stylish manner. With RFID blocking and anti-radiation technology, this phone case is the perfect EMF protection phone shield for anyone looking to protect themselves and their loved ones from the potential health risks associated with cell phone radiation.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra SAR Level Report: Is Your Phone Safe?”
“Understanding the Specific Absorption Rate of the Galaxy S23 Ultra”
“Reducing Radiation Exposure with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra”
“Is Your Phone Emitting Dangerous Levels of Radiation? Find Out with the S23 Ultra SAR Summary”
“Safeguard Your Health with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra SAR Level Report”
And here are 5 Twitter posts share content:
- “Find out if your #SamsungGalaxyS23Ultra is emitting dangerous levels of radiation with our SAR level report! #healthawareness #phonehealth”
- “Reduce your exposure to cell phone radiation with the S23 Ultra SAR Summary #Samsung #GalaxyS23Ultra #SARvalues”
- “Stay informed about the safety of your phone. Check out the SAR level report for the Galaxy S23 Ultra. #Samsung #GalaxyS23Ultra #cellphoneradiation”
- “How safe is your phone? Get the lowdown on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra SAR values. #cellphoneradiation #healthandwellness”
- “Get peace of mind with the S23 Ultra SAR Level Summary. Know the potential health risks posed by your phone. #Samsung #GalaxyS23Ultra #healthawareness”