The major concern of “Hands Free Use”
is where the cell phone is held when near your body!
When a cell phone is attached to a belt, or in your pocket/purse (As shown in the left picture) radiation can penetrate the area near the cell phone handset much deeper into your body.
RF Safe Shielding to Deflect Cell Phone Radiation
Select Your Model Cell Phone:
Custom fit RF Safe case and headset packages are available for the following models.
Why Are Expecting Mothers At More Risk To Cell Phone Radiation Dangers?
These are numerous reasons that women who are pregnant or planing pregnancy should be aware of:
- Yale study says unborn mice exposed to cellphone radiation experienced changes in part of the brain responsible for hyperactivity.
- Protect your baby! Fetuses’ developing brains are fragile and more vulnerable than adults, so it is prudent to keep the phone at a distance at all times when pregnant.
- The brain has very little bone protection allowing for greater absorption of radiation.
- Scientists in CUA’s laboratories found that oscillating EMFs increase the rate of neural abnormalities in chicken embryos by a factor of approximately 2.5
Serious Health Implications for Men as Well- A Cell Phone Carried in a Pocket can Drastically Reduce Sperm Count and Motility
Enough evidence has been published that author Peter & Lynn McIntosh wrote a book ‘A Subtle Addiction – Attacking the Y Generation’, about keeping a cell phone in a pocket, on the belt or tucked in the bra, which shows documented proof from research groups in many countries of potentially harmful effects to reproductive organs.
When carried in a pocket,purse,or belt, long hours of exposure to a cell phones low level emission of electromagnetic radiation or microwaves seeking a constant connection with the cell tower network, creates a zone of radiation which over time can potentially cause serious health complications.
These are proven health effects showing men could lose virility and women their ability to bear healthy children. Ignoring potential risk will not make it go away, and cell phone users need to take action to avoid excessive exposure. RF Safe Flip case radiation shields address the issue of radiation safety with style whenever a cell phone is held in close proximity to your body.
Strong anecdotal evidence of breast cancer in young women from exposure to non-ionizing levels of cell phone radiation
“When it comes to cell phones, the bra has become the new purse,” said Dr. Oz, who said millions of women are unknowingly endangering themselves for the sake of convenience.
Dr. John West says, “There definitely seems to be a link between breast cancer rates and where you keep your cell phone,” he thinks there is strong evidence that this could be a factor. West has a growing number of patients with no family history of breast cancer, no breast cancer gene, and young and healthy. Making it shocking to see cancers directly where these young woman carried their cell phones.
When a cell phone is in your pocket or purse, radiation can penetrate the area near the cell phone handset much deeper into your body.
This radiant energy is absorbed much faster than at your head because tissues and organs such as breast, liver, kidneys and reproductive organs all provide much better conductivity than the skull. Simply put most of your major organs have no bone protection like your brain does.
Cell phone manufacturers warn not to hold the phone closer than 5/8 of an inch from the body. To avoid microwave exposure to vital organs and/or fetal development when using your cell phone, a deflective barrier “RF Safe Pocket or Purse Shield” should always be used between you and the handset itself.
- 74U.S. Law Firms Actively Filing Cell Phone Radiation Lawsuits Aug 10, 2014 Cell Phone Product Liability Lawsuits Seek Punitive Damages for Brain Tumors in USA Aug 8 2014 Cell Phone Brain Tumor Lawsuits Move Forward in US Superior Court Ashcraft & Gerel LLP Morganroth and Morganroth PLLC Lundy Lundy Soileau & South L.L.P. are representing…
- 69Consumer Reports is well known for its policies on editorial independence, since first being published in 1936 the organization has had no agenda other than the best interests of consumers. An article in the August 2014 issue of Consumer Reports on Health has put the consumers attention on "How to cut your exposure to cell-phone…
- 66Everyone knows that operating a motor vehicle safely requires more than just fastening a seat belt; it entails many safety precautions. What is not commonly known is that safe cell phone usage is just as easy, but also requires a system of precautions. Each of the cellphone radiation safety accessories suggested in this video play…
- 65STOP PHONE RADIATION FROM REACHING YOUR BRAIN Don't be mislead by a common misconception started in the 90's that wired headsets, like the headset that came with your cell phone is a safe alternative to placing a phone to your head. This is simply not true, ordinary headsets use a wire to deliver sound to…
- 55The peer-reviewed journal Clinical Neurophysiology has just published research showing that 30 minutes of exposure to LTE cellphone radiation affects brain activity on both sides of the brain.1 Researchers exposed the right ear of 18 participants to LTE radio frequency radiation for 30 minutes. The absorbed amount of radiation in the brain was well within…