UV-C Corn Light QuantaBulb 80 Watts 254 nm UV-C Ozone Free U10-80W Smart Fixture
Beware of low-cost LED Corn Bulbs – Our products utilize commercially produced low-pressure mercury quartz bulbs. The device has been independently tested with documented results for viral and bacterial sterilization effectiveness.
- Commercial rated germicidal ultraviolet corn bulb light for clinical and professional use.
- Designed with safety as the priority, with a remote control to unlock and set cycle times, with 20-second delayed start-up
- Microwave and (3)PIR Sensor built-in for auto-shutoff for people and pets.
- Fits standard US e26 light fittings – must be mounted pointing down
- US compliance with FCC, UL, and EPA Listed, CE and RoHS certified.
- All-Purpose UVC sterilizing lamp: can use for bedroom, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, garage, factory, office, school, workshop, etc.
- Utilizes (3) 253.7nm low-pressure mercury quartz tube lamps the industry standard for biological pathogen sterilization.
- Input Voltage(V):AC100-120V( ± 10%)
- Lifespan (hours):9000
- Place of Origin: EPA Est. No
- Brand Name: QuantaCorn UVC Corn Light
- Application: Home, Hotel, Office
- Power Supply: AC
- Portable: yes
- UVC Germicidal Lamp Source: Quartz Tube
- UV Optiical Power(μW/cm2):310
- UVC Germicidal LampAppplication Area(㎡):20-45
- Switch Mode: Remote Control
- Rated Power:80w
- Base Type:E26, E27, E40, E39
- Tube type: quartz/ozone free
- Mounting: Tripod, Eye-hook socket
- Body: Reflecting ALU ADC12
- Function: Remote control
- advantage: Built-in microwave PIR sensor
|UVC Wavelength||254 nm|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|