Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Radiation Case Safety Package
The RF Safe Air Tube headset was developed using patented air tube technology to keep potentially harmful radiation away from your head, while RF Safe’s Galaxy S9 Plus flip case is the easiest way to keep microwave shielding between your body and phone.
|Conventional Headsets use wire to deliver sound to the earpiece and may also deliver electromagnetic radiation directly to your head into your ear.|
|The RF Safe Air-tube headset delivers crystal clear sound through an air-filled wireless tube, which reduces the possibility of hazardous RF radiation exposure reaching your brain|
1) RF Safe Air Tube Headset
This technology utilizes a state-of-the-art enhanced sound chamber which delivers crystal clear sound through an air-filled wireless tube (similar to a doctor’s stethoscope). By replacing the wire with air tube acoustic technology, the RF Safe Headset reduces RF exposure to the head!
- Custom Molded – Lightweight Earpiece
- RF Safe’s lightweight air tube acoustic technology sound delivery
- State-of-the-art sound chamber with enhanced acoustic technology
- RF Shielded Expansion Cord
- Available in single earbud (mono) and dual earbud (stereo) versions
The RF Safe air tube headset incorporates some of the most durable electronic components on the market today. Sleek and sophisticated in design, the RF Safe Air Tube Headset is the new standard by which all new radiation safe headsets are measured.
As cell phone use among children and young adults has greatly increased throughout the world, so do concerns about the potential health effects of electromagnetic radiation. The RF Safe Air Tube Headset was developed with these issues in mind.
Sophisticated, durable, comfortable and most important RF SAFE!
The stylish RF Safe air tube headset is a perfect replacement for the potentially hazardous wired headset that came with your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus; available in single earbud (mono) and dual earbud (stereo) designs which fit most cell phones and smartphones.
This HANDS-FREE headset with air tube technology is designed to keep potentially harmful radiation away from your head. Using an air-tube to conduct the sound to your head, there are NO electrical components conducting sound to your ears. Much like a Doctors stethoscope, only an air tube is used to conduct sound to the earpiece.
2) RF Safe Clamp-on Ferrite Bead
Wires or cables connected/extending from electronic devices using radio waves (such as cell phones), if not shielded can emit over ambient RF radiation levels. To suppress high frequency RF radiation from interacting with sensitive electronics and even a cell phone users body, we offer a line of clamp-on ferrite suppressors. Our ferrite aims to shield potentially harmful electromagnetic fields from traveling along computers wires, electric wires and cell phone headsets wires that come in contact with your body.
3) RF Safe Flip Case Radiation Shield
When a cell phone is attached to a belt, or in your pocket/purse radiation can penetrate the area near the cell phone handset. This radiant energy is absorbed much faster than at your head because tissues and organs such as liver, kidneys and reproductive organs provide much better conductivity than the skull. Simply put most of your major organs have no bone protection as your brain does. To avoid excessive microwave exposure to vital organs and/or fetal development when using your cell phone next to your body, a deflective barrier “RF Safe Flip Case Shield” should be used between you and the handset itself. Simply always keep the shielded “front” of the phone facing your body at all times.
Better RF Safe Today…Than Sorry Tomorrow!
USA SAR Level Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg – FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue. It is a well-known FACT SAR testing was not designed for protecting women or children from harmful radiation exposure, and SAR Test do not take into consideration health effects below thermal levels
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus – SAR Levels
USA SAR Level
- FCC Approval Date 11 January 2018
- FCC ID A3LSMG965U
- FCC Report Link
- US SAR Ratings Minimum Separation Distance for Galaxy S9 Plus is 15mm – USA Legal Limit is 1.6 W/kg – FCC SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over ONE gram of simulated biological tissue. It is a well known FACT SAR testing was not designed for protecting women or children from harmful radiation exposure, and SAR Test do not take into consideration health effects below thermal levels
- Head SAR Level 0.36 W/kg
- Body SAR Level 0.79 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission 1.59 W/kg – Hotspot Active
- Simultaneous Head SAR 1.14 W/kg
- Simultaneous Body SAR 1.48 W/kg
- Hotspot SAR 1.04 W/kg
EU SAR Level
- EU SAR Ratings European Legal Limit is 2.0 W/kg – EU SAR testing is measured in watts per kilogram (or W/kg) averaged over TEN grams of simulated biological tissue.
- Head SAR Level 0.27 W/kg
- Body SAR Level 1.00 W/kg
- FCC Approval Date